PDA

View Full Version : House Painters

GloNDark
June 24th, 2014, 11:00 AM
We bought a house in April and the wife wants to have the exterior painted. Normally I'd just knock it out myself as that's the only way to get the quality that we want but I just don't have the time to paint this two story monster.

Anyone a house painter looking for their next job?

Know a house painter that did great work for a reasonable price?

Anyone know a house painter that will actually show up to give us a bid? (yes I've had 2 make appointments and then never showed up to give me a quote now)

Located in Gardnerville NV.

braindead0
June 24th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Good luck, I've been trying to find an electrician for a while.. calls/emails never returned... I think a lot of these places haven't a clue how to run a business.

Reckless Aaron
June 24th, 2014, 11:26 AM
My uncle is a painter/contractor. Campbell construction services, LLC 775-842-6336 Glenn is his name.

Slo-motion
June 24th, 2014, 04:40 PM
I just had the exterior of my house painted and it came out great. The price seemed reasonable and the crew completed most of it over one weekend. They came back the following Saturday for half a day to finish the job. The same crew has painted the houses on either side of mine as well. If you're interested call Miguel Perez at 232-2538 and have him give you an estimate. They do interior painting too.

Inc
June 24th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Eric Dalen of Dalen and Sons #775-745-9706 http://www.dalenandsonspainting.com/pages/about.html