PDA

View Full Version : ANY RAPTOR OWNERS IN RENO????

buck_hara
March 5th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Just looking for other ford raptor owners here in reno!

had mine for 4 years now but would love to get together with other owners ! maybe go out and hit some trails or have a beer and talk about our bad ass tucks !

MARKUNIT10
March 5th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Just looking for other ford raptor owners here in reno!

had mine for 4 years now but would love to get together with other owners ! maybe go out and hit some trails or have a beer and talk about our bad ass tucks !

Wait till that Lucas racing is here, I saw over 20 raptors just walking downtown. The drive back to southern California had many too haha.

willys dave
March 5th, 2015, 11:36 PM
We don't like Raptors around here, there's a reason they died off. Should have stayed that way.Other than that bit of stupidity, you may find exactly what you are looking for right here. Please see " Events and trail runs" and you will see m3dragon's thread about a May 2nd trail run. You may also notice at looking at his profile that he, like you, owns one of those animals. I also happen to know, that he knows many other Raptor owners and they go out and haul ass through the Desert.It's kind of funny, I learned all that just by reading these things right on this great Forum, I actually don't know him at all. Good luck and watch where you unleash that thing for crying out loud.

braindead0
March 6th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Indeed.. I think m3dragon is the guy you're looking for.. I read the post-run threads when I see them, usually some nice pics.

buck_hara
March 6th, 2015, 08:19 PM
:P

Bob
March 6th, 2015, 09:06 PM
We don't like Raptors around here, there's a reason they died off. Should have stayed that way.Other than that bit of stupidity, you may find exactly what you are looking for right here. Please see " Events and trail runs" and you will see m3dragon's thread about a May 2nd trail run. You may also notice at looking at his profile that he, like you, owns one of those animals. I also happen to know, that he knows many other Raptor owners and they go out and haul ass through the Desert.It's kind of funny, I learned all that just by reading these things right on this great Forum, I actually don't know him at all. Good luck and watch where you unleash that thing for crying out loud.

Really?
Great way to promote good will and unity throughout the off road community. Divide and conquer is a good tactic for the greenies. Get the dirt bikers to hate the Jeeps, get the Jeeps to hate the ATVs. If they all hate each other they will never be able to find common ground and present a strong front.
As an owner of one of those hated vehicles, thanks for providing the info to the owner of another.

rlmjr58
March 6th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Really?
Great way to promote good will and unity throughout the off road community. Divide and conquer is a good tactic for the greenies. Get the dirt bikers to hate the Jeeps, get the Jeeps to hate the ATVs. If they all hate each other they will never be able to find common ground and present a strong front.
As an owner of one of those hated vehicles, thanks for providing the info to the owner of another.

Lol I think he was trying to be funny and was talking about the Jurassic Park type Raptors... Didn't quite come out right however.

willys dave
March 6th, 2015, 10:42 PM
^^^ Exactly ! It was a Joke, I wish I owned one Bob.I guess it can be hard to tell what one means on these computer things sometimes.

DaGimp
March 7th, 2015, 07:50 AM
Welcome

Toyota_James
March 7th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Lol I think he was trying to be funny and was talking about the Jurassic Park type Raptors... Didn't quite come out right however.

I think Willys Dave used to ride dinosaurs when he was a kid.

willys dave
March 7th, 2015, 04:45 PM
I'm old enough, that's for sure ! LOL !

Bob
March 8th, 2015, 08:21 PM
^^^ Exactly ! It was a Joke, I wish I owned one Bob.I guess it can be hard to tell what one means on these computer things sometimes.
I was hoping that was the case, I admit I take the written word way to literally. And I need to lighten the hell up....

mikeonetray13
March 10th, 2015, 04:02 PM
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53826&d=1426032105