PDA

View Full Version : Licensed Electrician Needed

RARECJ8
June 16th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Am remodeling the back patio and need hot tub hook up extended, a new run of about 15' for a back yard kitchen and to extend a run from light switch to a set of 6 light cans under a patio cover. Must be licensed and permitted I'm told by the contractor for the patio/deck work.

Referrals?

RelentlessTaco
June 16th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Try Adrian, he's done my shop power for welders and such and he's a good guy. Affordable and prompt. I know he does everything from small stuff to complete house wiring on new construction.
Tell him I sent ya. :cool:
Buyten Electric (775) 354-931

braindead0
June 16th, 2015, 11:03 AM
after trying for years to get our service panel replaced, finally got the work done by Sierra Nevada Electric down in Carson City.. they did an excellent job, kept appointments are responded quickly.

Toyota_James
June 16th, 2015, 11:26 AM
after trying for years to get our service panel replaced, finally got the work done by Sierra Nevada Electric down in Carson City.. they did an excellent job, kept appointments are responded quickly.

We've used Sierra Nevada Electric on literally over a hundred jobs at Belfor and never had a problem with them.

the-old-one
June 16th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Who ever you choose let us know how it goes. I need some work done and the wife will not let me do it.
THX

Washoe Wrangler
June 16th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Electrical Solutions - Mark (842-8218 cell), or Masterson Electrical Services - Scott (682-1726 cell) both good. I'm a General Contractor and these are my go to guys.