PDA

View Full Version : I need an NP231

rok-jeep
April 21st, 2007, 04:29 PM
Anyone have one that I can have or buy for cheap? Since I broke the front half of mine off this afternoon at Moonrocks. I made it up the front crack line, blew two beads turning around at the top then broke the front output clean off the front of my t-case. I'll get some carnage pics up later.

So anyone got one for cheap??????

JEEPER89
April 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
hope you can get it fixed soon. sucks that you did not get to wheel much while there...

xjjeep4x4
April 21st, 2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone have one that I can have or buy for cheap? Since I broke the front half of mine off this afternoon at Moonrocks. I made it up the front crack line, blew two beads turning around at the top then broke the front output clean off the front of my t-case. I'll get some carnage pics up later.

So anyone got one for cheap??????

i have a front half of the np231

fj4play
April 21st, 2007, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=rok-jeep;96971]Anyone have one that I can have or buy for cheap? Since I broke the front half of mine off this afternoon at Moonrocks. I made it up the front crack line, blew two beads turning around at the top then broke the front output clean off the front of my t-case. I'll get some carnage pics up later.

So anyone got one for cheap??????[/QU
check with badendcompany his brother may have one laying around
good job on that carnage

rok-jeep
April 21st, 2007, 04:35 PM
I'm glad I could break for everyone, the weather sure sucked a**.

xjjeep4x4
April 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
$50 for the front case?

rok-jeep
April 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
$50 for the front case?

Thanks but I'm going to need the whole thing, I think the insides are pissed:eek:

xjjeep4x4
April 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM
its complete front half case with gears, ect.

JEEPER89
April 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM
its complete front half case with gears, ect.

i think he just wants a whole new t-case....

fj4play
April 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM
I'm glad I could break for everyone, the weather sure sucked a**.

i dont know about any one else i was still glad to get out of the house :thumbsup:
i was freezen by butt of loading the quads though with the rain and wind
thats ok once the bikes were loaded it quit :sick:

Air Sierra
April 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM
i hate says but i would not waste my time with a stock transfere. I know its a ton off money we all dont have but with your set up i think you would be better off bitting the bullet and get a atlas......it might be hard to talk the wife into it but you would be better off in the long run

Air Sierra
April 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM
im coming over right now to check it out

rok-jeep
April 23rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Here are the carnage pics.

JeepNoob
December 14th, 2008, 01:46 PM
any of you guys have the front yoke off one of thesse 231s you wana sell me >>>????