PDA

View Full Version : [RANT RANT RANT RANT]

Rockcrusher
April 23rd, 2007, 06:01 PM
WTF is it with old people going for their walk down the middle of the friggin street. Does senility rob them of their ability to recognise a sidewalk?

And what's with the goddamned sticks they all carry? Are they for protection? Balance? Or maybe some kind of geriatric security blanket?

God forbid that member of the motoring public would have the audacity to want to drive on a street where these senile bufoons decide to take their stroll. :maddance:

They can move, though, if given enough incentive . . . Like a big block Ford with 2 bad mufflers revved to about 4k. :eek:

Okay, I feel better now. [RANT OFF]

beerb_tch
April 23rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
WTF is it with old people going for their walk down the middle of the friggin street. Does senility rob them of their ability to recognise a sidewalk?

And what's with the goddamned sticks they all carry? Are they for protection? Balance? Or maybe some kind of geriatric security blanket?

God forbid that member of the motoring public would have the audacity to want to drive on a street where these senile bufoons decide to take their stroll. :maddance:

They can move, though, if given enough incentive . . . Like a big block Ford with 2 bad mufflers revved to about 4k. :eek:

Okay, I feel better now. [RANT OFF]

damb,:maddance: dont you think thats a little harsh. i can see your point., but we'er not far from that. they've done there time. dont you think it time we look out for them. what would yur mother think?

MichaelW
April 23rd, 2007, 06:55 PM
Here let this old senile som***** disect your post for you.

WTF is it with old people going for their walk down the middle of the friggin street. Does senility rob them of their ability to recognise a sidewalk?No it gives them enough sense to get off the sidewalk with all the skateboarders and the bike riders.

And what's with the goddamned sticks they all carry? Are they for protection? Balance? Or maybe some kind of geriatric security blanket?See above.

God forbid that member of the motoring public would have the audacity to want to drive on a street where these senile bufoons decide to take their stroll. :maddance: Where vehicles have the courtesy to honk before they knock you over.

They can move, though, if given enough incentive . . . Like a big block Ford with 2 bad mufflers revved to about 4k. :eek: And another reason for the stick.

Okay, I feel better now. [RANT OFF]Yeah me too. :gapteeth: Next time you rev your engine like that I'm gonna cram this stick up your ###! You little whippersnapper.

:D :D :D

fj4play
April 23rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
No it gives them enough sense to get off the sidewalk with all the skateboarders and the bike riders.
See above.
Where vehicles have the courtesy to honk before they knock you over.
And another reason for the stick.
Yeah me too. :gapteeth: Next time you rev your engine like that I'm gonna cram this stick up your ###! You little whippersnapper.

:D :D :D
yea good for you mike could not have said it better myself:thumbsup:

72 Virginians
April 23rd, 2007, 07:51 PM
They just want to die with dignity. No wasting away BS. Back in the old days, you could just go to Mexico, get involved in a revolution, find a machine gun, and kill half of Mexico like Ernest Borgnine in "The Wild Bunch" before you get shot. Getting run over by a big truck is the best you could come up with these days.

xjmoser
April 23rd, 2007, 08:49 PM
They just want to die with dignity. No wasting away BS. Back in the old days, you could just go to Mexico, get involved in a revolution, find a machine gun, and kill half of Mexico like Ernest Borgnine in "The Wild Bunch" before you get shot. Getting run over by a big truck is the best you could come up with these days.

**** ya! help with the illegals :thumbsup:

arcthedog
April 23rd, 2007, 08:55 PM
:rofl:

72 Virginians
April 23rd, 2007, 09:57 PM
http://www2.una.edu/library/borgnine/borgnine20.jpg

MIGHTYRAM97
April 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Sheesh !! and I thought I was a whiney ass bastard !! old people rule !! cuz they have the best stories to tell...and they're true...

Rockcrusher
April 24th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Holy sheep**** . . . Don't get your panties in a wad

No it gives them enough sense to get off the sidewalk with all the skateboarders and the bike riders + See above.
There hasn't been a skateboarder or bike rider around here for the last 5 years . . . They're all busy tagging and vandalising everything they touch or stealing stuff out of cars.

Where vehicles have the courtesy to honk before they knock you over + And another reason for the stick.
Honking your horn only serves to get you dirty looks and/or nasty comments.

Yeah me too. :gapteeth: Next time you rev your engine like that I'm gonna cram this stick up your ###! You little whippersnapper.
You ain't gonna cram anything anywhere. And for the record, I'm not so little and I'll take being called a whippersnapper as a compliment . . . That is, assuming you mean whippersnapper as in young whippersnapper. :wave:

MichaelW
April 24th, 2007, 05:02 PM
:D

All in good fun.