PDA

View Full Version : Glo...lets see those front axle pics

rok-jeep
May 13th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I know you're dying to put them up. I really like what you did with it. And I thought my t-case was in bad shape.

At least I didn't get my uniform dirty helping you get that beast back into the garage this morning.

izzy
May 13th, 2007, 09:33 PM
i took a few pics, ill get them up in a few minutes

edit: ill have to do it in the mornig, my computer keeps on freezing

Stebel
May 13th, 2007, 10:24 PM
And I thought my t-case was in bad shape.

Speaking of your t-case...I have parts for you. :thumbsup: Let me know if you need them.

GloNDark
May 14th, 2007, 06:31 AM
What front axle?? hahahaha Glo + dana 44 = SNAP!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

Air Sierra
May 14th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Glo is trying to make that toy have a Custom independent front end, and scrap the straight axle set up

GloNDark
May 14th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Glo is trying to make that toy have a Custom independent front end, and scrap the straight axle set up

Would have worked too if I had some more triangulation. hahaha

Dr Smash
May 14th, 2007, 07:36 AM
break the housing in half? wheeling in the memory of kyle? Pretty sure I have a housing for you and you can have it stop by the shop and check it out. Closed mondays though.

GloNDark
May 14th, 2007, 07:41 AM
break the housing in half? wheeling in the memory of kyle? Pretty sure I have a housing for you and you can have it stop by the shop and check it out. Closed mondays though.

Let's see what my total was......... Passenger fender, hood, stub shaft, hub. :D All was well until the ride back to the tow rig. hahaha Snapped the dana 44 in half, right at the passenger side spring mount. Broke that cast like a tooth pick. :D

Thanks man, I'll stop by tomorrow. And bring you your stickers at the same time. :D

GloNDark
May 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM
I've never been known to be easy on a rig. :D And as of late my motto has been "Never lift your foot off the gas" :D

NVCrawler
May 14th, 2007, 04:53 PM
whats with the copper, giving you shiit for working in the street? Turn the hose on him.

Air Sierra
May 14th, 2007, 04:54 PM
whats with the copper, giving you shiit for working in the street? Turn the hose on him.

Thats rok-jeep...

rok-jeep
May 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM

Hey fawker that's me. Come turn the hose on me and see where it gets you. Did you not read the first post when I said at least I didn't get my uniform dirty helping you put it in the garage.

I think you work with my wife's uncle....Rick Humphrey he drives the red primer yota on 37's.

huntinfool
May 14th, 2007, 05:14 PM
wow

Dirty Harry
May 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dr Smash
May 14th, 2007, 05:51 PM
MMMMMMMMMM Toast!!!:avid:

rok-jeep
May 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Watch it or I'll give you a ticket for going 26 in a 25 next time you come into town:D

Dirty Harry
May 14th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Watch it or I'll give you a ticket for going 26 in a 25 next time you come into town:D

:thefinger

POOR BOY
May 14th, 2007, 06:09 PM
pretty nice chris, kinda hard to sell it like that.:D

NVCrawler
May 14th, 2007, 06:27 PM

I live in G-ville, and my hose is broke, and I cant read well, ADD only read or do what interests me more a min or.........2

Connect
May 14th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Damn dude that's some sweet carnage :roll:

Air Sierra
May 14th, 2007, 07:01 PM
hey jeff I know what Slater's toy looks like and I think it is park over by the south am/pm sometimes so put a ticket on it

werty
May 14th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Looks like that dif cover held up:D

GloNDark
May 14th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Just wait till I get this small block I just got from my uncle in this thing........:eek: :eek: hahahaha

Long term plan is, less and less 4 runner.....Small block, diamond axle housings, 4 linkin it......Stay tuned. This summer it's all going down. :D

DBXJ
May 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
well if your gonna break it break it right.

and are those XJ leafs on the front ?

Dennis
May 14th, 2007, 07:34 PM
What exactly were you doing when that happened?

arcthedog
May 14th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Damn Chris............ :rock:

rok-jeep
May 14th, 2007, 08:04 PM
What exactly were you doing when that happened?

Funny thing is that he was just driving back to the trailer when that happened.

MR.ROCKAPE
May 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM
NICE CARNAGE....GUESS ITS TIME TO UPGRADE TO A TOYOTA AXLE????:D I REMEMBER WHEN THAT RUNNER LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ONLY WHEELED EVERY THIRD SUNDAY BY SOMEONE LIKE SV.............(MORE LIKE... JUST WEB WHEELED!!!)

Dirty Harry
May 15th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Long term plan is, less and less 4 runner.....Small block, diamond axle housings, 4 linkin it......Stay tuned. This summer it's all going down. :D

What was the point of selling the Cruiser if you are just going to turn this thing in to the Cruiser? :scratch:

Air Sierra
May 15th, 2007, 06:29 AM
What was the point of selling the Cruiser if you are just going to turn this thing in to the Cruiser? :scratch:

X2 I was thinking the same thing last night...............Sold a perfect Cruiser, to start over again when he could of sold the 4Runner to my buddy last month. Before he put a big GloNdark stamp of approval on the hood.:D

GloNDark
May 15th, 2007, 08:04 AM
I'd say for me, about 80% of the fun of it is building them. :D Once this one is built up, you'll see it for sale again as well. :thumbsup:

MR.ROCKAPE
May 15th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I'd say for me, about 80% of the fun of it is building them. :D Once this one is built up, you'll see it for sale again as well. :thumbsup:

YOU NEED TO GET A FEW GOING AT THE SAME TIME.....THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE BUILDING YOU CAN HANDLE AND NEVER GET TO WHEEL THEM!!!!I KNOW A GUY LIKE THAT!!!!:scratch:

NVCrawler
May 16th, 2007, 02:43 PM

X2, cant love the sport with out building them, most of your stories come from them, oh yeah, tires plus has a hose to so look out.