Thread: NEW SHOP IN TOWN!!!!!!!

Wheeler

NEW SHOP IN TOWN!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather. I know I am. Rode to work today since it was so nice. And the wife says I can get away a little bit this weekend while the baby is sleeping!

On another note:::: A very good friend of mine has just opened up a new shop. It's called 2 Wheel Custom Performance. Located at 2536 Sutro St. Suite 12 Reno 89512. 775-303-1857

Steve Daughhtee is the owner/operator. I have known him and been riding with him for many years and have always let him work on my bikes. He is a genius when it comes to motorcycles. I know most of the shops in town are very busy right now and he is new so he's not quite as busy. If you need anything at all give him a shout! Help a new business owner out!!!

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Cody
    what kind of motorcycles does he specialize in? Also is it a full accessory shop?

Wheeler
    If you forced me to pick one I would say race bikes. However he can and will work on anything. He has a bunch of dirt bikes in the shop now He is more than able and knowledgeable in all motorcycles. I'm trying to talk him into doing water craft as well. Yes he is a full accessory shop. He can get anything. Keep in mind when you go that he is a start up on a limited budget so he doesn't exactly have the big fancy showroom that the big boyz have... ya know!
    Last edited by adrniln; March 12th, 2008 at 05:10 PM.

Wheeler
    Oh.. and he can race prep a bike for you also if anyone here races!

Real Name
    Cody
    could he race prep my new yfz450 (this is a quad), second owned and other is already rigged but the place that did my other one is down in vegas so i really dont want to go down there just to get it a little beefed up. and also, what main companies does he get his parts through? or does he have a full on catalog ranging from everything?