Thread: Thanks Don

I support Blue Ribbon Coalition!
    Real Name
    Cole

Thanks Don

Just want to give a huge shout out to Don (Reno Graphics Company) for putting in some serious effort and getting a rush order of stickers done for me this week. My best friend passed away Saturday and I needed a bunch of stickers before the service this evening. I totally recommend this guy to all, thanks again.

2. The Following 6 Users Like Nevadabackroader's Post:

BUILTnotBOUGHT (August 28th, 2015), Desertdog77 (August 29th, 2015), Reno Graphics Company (August 30th, 2015), Sasquatch (August 28th, 2015), seal13il (August 29th, 2015), Squirrel Cage (August 28th, 2015)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kolt
    Dons done me good in the past. Sorry to hear about Matt

4. The Following User Likes BUILTnotBOUGHT's Post:

Reno Graphics Company (August 30th, 2015)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Don
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Just want to give a huge shout out to Don (Reno Graphics Company) for putting in some serious effort and getting a rush order of stickers done for me this week. My best friend passed away Saturday and I needed a bunch of stickers before the service this evening. I totally recommend this guy to all, thanks again.
    Thank you Cole. It was an honor. And a loooong night that night. Was glad to help out. Amazing how small the world is and who knows who.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Don
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    And I don't have my vendor status anymore. So if mod thinks this needs to come down I understand. One day I'll vendor up again.

I support Blue Ribbon Coalition!
    Real Name
    Cole
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno Graphics Company View Post
    Thank you Cole. It was an honor. And a loooong night that night. Was glad to help out. Amazing how small the world is and who knows who.
    Agreed. Can't thank you enough. I will be contacting you about having some more made. They were a hit and went fast.