I have for sale my Black and Chrome 2008 Victory Jackpot. It has only has 8,900 miles on it and runs great. It has a ground pounding V-Twin motor and 6-speed transmission and is super comfortable for long Lake Tahoe rides or just ripping around town! It has Brand New front and rear tires, with a Huge 250 rear tire that look awesome. Polished billet wheels, and lots of chrome upgrades. It even has an HID headlight for great visibility. I did the rear plate bracket and blinker eliminator kit and installed a great looking LED blinker strip to give it a way cleaner look at the bottom of the fender and to show off that fat rear tire. I also installed the chrome side mount license plate with a built-in led light. I also debadged the tank and even installed a brand new chrome Freedom Performance exhaust system. It sounds Mean as hell. I can also include the old chrome loud mouth straight pipes exhaust system that i took off.
I Love this bike and get compliments everywhere I go I just don't have the time to ride it as much as I'd like to so I'd like to see someone get it that can really enjoy this awesome Summer weather.
Clean Title in hand in my name. Test rides with cash in hand Only.
ONLY $7,500 obo
Please text, call, or email with any questions at all. Thank You for looking.
775-287-3031

Victory, Harley Davidson, Indian, Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, bar hopper, cruiser, drag, motorcycle, bikeName:  Victory Vegas (1).JPG
Views: 180
Size:  1.48 MBName:  IMG_1181.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  952.0 KBName:  IMG_1198.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  806.1 KB