Thread: New to Reno, Been visiting Tahoe for over 40 yrs.

Real Name
    Mike

New to Reno, Been visiting Tahoe for over 40 yrs.

Hello, I'm Mike

Just leased a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport.

Want to be sure I can get to skiing Mt. Rose.

Also interested in going off road.

First trail was Washoe Lake to Virginia City. Despite the wheelbase of a stretch limo, the Gladiator was a champ.....no "break over" problems on that trail, in fact not even a scratch!

Interested in group trail rides, trail cleanups, any rescue help I can provide!

TroubleShooter
    Real Name
    Denis
    Welcome
    Reno4x4Garage.com - custom fabrication and CNC plasma services - 771-2734

Killing time murders opportunities.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tom
    Welcome to the forum. I am Mt Rose highway at Timberline if you ever want to stop by and chat about jeeps.

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Brizz
    Welcome. There are lots of great places in and around Reno for stock Jeeps. Some are going to be pretty challenging in the snow and others are nearly impassible. Peavine, Dog Valley and Hunter Lake Trail are all fun ones for stock Jeeps when there's no snow and challenging to impassible when there is.
    Brizz
    FJ-40 on 39.5s, locked front and rear. Looking for 68-74 FJ-40 doors.

Real Name
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedirtman View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I am Mt Rose highway at Timberline if you ever want to stop by and chat about jeeps.
    Thanks, I'd like that, we are on Arrowcreek PKWY.....

Real Name
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzman View Post
    Welcome. There are lots of great places in and around Reno for stock Jeeps. Some are going to be pretty challenging in the snow and others are nearly impassible. Peavine, Dog Valley and Hunter Lake Trail are all fun ones for stock Jeeps when there's no snow and challenging to impassible when there is.

Thanks, good info!

I support Reno4x4!
    Welcome aboard. Our local club Hills Angels 4x4 Group holds monthly pizza meet n greet socials every third Tuesday /month 5:30 until we leave. Boulevard Pizza on rock blvd. Family friendly and we have occasional prize raffles and guest speakers. This coming Tuesday we will have speakers on land use to share current challenges to access to public lands and a recent success story how an access point was illegally gated and how they got it removed. We hold regular organized runs and clean up events.

Join us to meet similarly interested wheelers, learn about upcoming events and whatever else suits ur fancy. Bring maps, ideas and questions. Everyone welcome.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Albert Einstein

<a href=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/RARECJ8/rareCJ8.jpg target=_blank>http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12...J8/rareCJ8.jpg</a>
    www.hillsangels4x4.com. Plankowner
    Life Member Blue Ribbon Coalition
    Cal 4 Wheel
    ECV #3691

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore

Real Name
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by RARECJ8 View Post
    Welcome aboard. Our local club Hills Angels 4x4 Group holds monthly pizza meet n greet socials every third Tuesday /month 5:30 until we leave. Boulevard Pizza on rock blvd. Family friendly and we have occasional prize raffles and guest speakers. This coming Tuesday we will have speakers on land use to share current challenges to access to public lands and a recent success story how an access point was illegally gated and how they got it removed. We hold regular organized runs and clean up events.

Join us to meet similarly interested wheelers, learn about upcoming events and whatever else suits ur fancy. Bring maps, ideas and questions. Everyone welcome.
    Sounds Great.......I'll check it out,Thanks!